Moxee™ Mobile Hotspot
Unleash the power and reliability of Cricket’s 4G LTE network for all your Wi-Fi enabled devices at home or on the road. A mobile broadband solution perfect for schoolwork, video calls, and more. The Moxee™ Mobile Hotspot keeps your devices connected and your family engaged! Small and compact with simple setup, you can connect up to 16 Wi-Fi enabled devices. And unlike public Wi-Fi, get the peace of mind of a highly secure, password protected connection. With an easy to read color display and long-lasting battery* you can stay productive throughout the day. Enjoy the power of the Internet wherever life may take you!
The Moxee™ Mobile Hotspot prepaid smartphone offers:
- Connect up to 16 tablets, laptops, or other Wi-Fi connected devices to Cricket’s 4G LTE network, at home or on the go
- Small, compact with easy to see color display
- Dual Band Wi-Fi for faster data speeds and greater range
- Secure with password protection and the latest Wi-Fi security protocols
- Simple setup with no software to install
- Convenient Web User Interface to manage settings and features
- Long lasting, rechargeable 2,300 mAh battery
Approximately 8.25 hours of battery life is based on general business usage: ~3.5 hours of video conferencing, checking emails, file downloads and web browsing. Actual battery life will vary depending on network and environmental conditions, devices connected, device settings, content streamed, and battery age
Connectivity for Everyone
With Moxee Mobile Hotspot you can keep the whole family entertained at home or on the road. Easily connect up to 16 Wi-Fi enabled devices so you can answer email on your laptop while the kids stream videos on a tablet.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
Get the best of both worlds with dual-band Wi-Fi. Use the 5 GHz band for faster data speeds. If extended coverage is what you need – set to 2.4 GHz to maintain connection at further distances or when inside buildings.
Simple and Intuitive
Setup is simple! Power on and start connecting your laptop, tablet, or other Wi-Fi enabled device to Cricket’s nationwide 4G LTE network. And with the intuitive Web User Interface, quickly and easily update Wi-Fi settings or block unwanted devices.