Cricket COVID-19 Updates
We’re committed to being there for our customers and employees, and we always do our best to provide a safe environment. Reliable wireless service is important to the communities we serve, and we’ve been working around the clock so we can continue to provide award-winning service whether you visit our website, talk to us on the phone, or walk in a store. Here’s more information and answers.
Need in-person assistance? Find an open Cricket store near you.
These are the fastest ways to make a payment:
*Pricing subject to change. One-time fees may apply. See cricketwireless.com/fees for details. Terms & restrictions apply. Avail., terms & data usage & speed & other restr's subject to change w/o notice. Service subject to Cricket network management policies, see cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband. Coverage not avail. everywhere.
- Capped $30/mo and $40/mo. Voice and Data Plans: We’re temporarily enabling mobile hotspot (must have a capable smartphone*). You can use your extra 10GB as mobile hotspot or smartphone data.
- Unlimited Cricket Core Plan: If you’re on the Unlimited Cricket Core plan and don’t have the mobile hotspot feature, we’re temporarily enabling it with 10 GB of data (must have a capable smartphone*). If you do have the mobile hotspot feature, we’re adding 10 GB of mobile hotspot data.
- Unlimited Cricket More Plan: If you’re on the Cricket More plan, we’re adding the 10 GB data to the 15 GB you already get, so you’ll have 25 GBs for the next two billing cycles (must have a capable smartphone*).
Managing Your Account
Everything you need to manage your account is available online. Here are some quick links to our most popular option
- Register for an online account if you have not already enrolled.
- Sign in to the myCricket app or My Account Online to pay your bill, manage your lines, edit plans and features, and check your usage from your device and more. /quickpay.html
- Visit our support site for answers to common Cricket-related questions.
- Click here to launch our interactive chatbot to enroll in BridgePay and get answers to additional questions. You can also launch it by clicking the green question mark in the bottom right-hand corner of any page on our site.
- Visit an alternative payment center.
- Buy a prepaid gift card (Visa, MasterCard or AmEx), a general-purpose reloadable card or a Cricket Refill card with cash at a grocery and convenience stores, then pay your bill online or by phone.
Store Updates & Network Status
In an effort to limit traffic in densely populated areas and adhere to the social distancing guidelines from the CDC, we are temporarily closing all indoor mall locations and some authorized retail locations across the country.
To balance the needs of our customers, we have worked to ensure that a core set of stores remains open so that we can continue to serve our communities' critical needs. We will continue to clean and disinfect the stores frequently.
We thank our customers for their patience as we work hard to provide them with the wireless service they rely on, while keeping safety and health top of mind. We will continue to monitor and take action as needed.
Updates to Store Hours:
Authorized Retail Locations
Authorized retailers that are open are encouraged to adjust their hours to: Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and closed on Sundays.
Company Owned Retail Locations
All company-owned retail locations will have modified hours of operation: Monday – Saturday open 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and closed on Sundays.
Indoor Mall Locations
All indoor mall locations are temporarily closed with a tentative plan to reopen on April 1st.
- Disinfect their workspace after every customer interaction
- Wipe down all displays and hard surfaces multiple times a day
- Pay extra attention to sanitizing common areas
- Quickly report if they are not feeling well
- Keep your device clean. Spray a non-abrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant directly onto a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged.
- Share items like photos through text messages instead of passing your phone around.
- Since devices can collect germs, avoid putting your device on public surfaces and try to use a Bluetooth device or a hands-free headset to minimize physical contact with the device.
Go to our newsroom for the latest updates.