Cricket COVID-19 Updates
Here at Cricket Wireless, keeping you safe and connected is a top priority - whether you visit our website, talk to us on the phone, or walk into a store. Here’s the latest on our COVID-19 response.
Need in-person assistance? Most stores are open 11-7 (M-Sat) and 12 – 5 (Sun). Check our Store Locator to find a nearby location and the latest updates to hours.
- Highly encourage all customers to wear a face covering in our stores, even if not mandated by state/local ordinances
- Disinfect workspaces after every customer interaction and frequently sanitize common areas
- Install plexi-glass at sales stations
- Wipe down all displays and hard surfaces multiple times per day
- Follow directions provided by the CDC and other health organizations
- Accept a limited number of customers at a time and using recommended distance markers to help align with the six-foot spacing guidelines
We now offer check-in service at our Cricket retail stores. This allows us to understand your service needs, hold your space in line, and prep your order all before you meet one of our friendly sales advocates. The process is quite simple. Once you have arrived and parked look for a ‘Check- In’ sign on the exterior of our store. Scan the barcode located on the sign or text the number listed. A sales advocate will ask a few questions via text message to understand the nature of your visit and let you know your position in line. When it’s your turn, you can enter the store for exceptional service or the advocate can help you curbside at select locations. Visit Store Locator to see if curbside service is available in your area.
We’ll continue to update our safety practices as the situation evolves. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and for being a valued customer. Most of all, stay safe Cricket nation.
- Capped $30/mo and $40/mo. Voice and Data Plans: We’ve temporarily enabled mobile hotspot (must have a capable smartphone*). You can use your extra 10GB as mobile hotspot or smartphone data.
- Unlimited Cricket Core Plan: If you’re on the Unlimited Cricket Core plan and don’t have the mobile hotspot feature, we’ve temporarily enabled it with 10 GB of data (must have a capable smartphone*). If you do have the mobile hotspot feature, we’ve added 10 GB of mobile hotspot data.
- Unlimited Cricket More Plan: If you’re on the Cricket More plan, we’re adding the 10 GB data to the 15 GB you already get, so you’ll have 25 GBs for the next two billing cycles (must have a capable smartphone*).
Managing Your Account
Everything you need to manage your account is available online. Here are some quick links to our most popular option
- Register for an online account if you have not already enrolled.
- Sign in to the myCricket app or My Account Online to pay your bill, manage your lines, edit plans and features, and check your usage from your device and more.
- Visit our support site for answers to common Cricket-related questions.
- Click here to launch our interactive chatbot to enroll in BridgePay and get answers to additional questions. You can also launch it by clicking the green question mark in the bottom right-hand corner of any page on our site.
- Visit an alternative payment center.
- Buy a prepaid gift card (Visa, MasterCard or AmEx), a general-purpose reloadable card or a Cricket Refill card with cash at a grocery and convenience stores, then pay your bill online or by phone.
Cricket offers a $5 monthly service credit for customers enrolled in Auto Pay with an eligible rate plan on single line accounts excluding Group Save and multiline discounts This includes customers on our current and grandfathered Cricket rate plans $40/mo. and up. The credit is applied at the account level at the end of each month. Learn how Auto Pay works, Get details on how Auto Pay works and how to set it up. Read the complete Auto Pay Service Credit Program Terms and Conditions.
- Keep your device clean. Spray a non-abrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant directly onto a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged.
- Share items like photos through text messages instead of passing your phone around.
- Since devices can collect germs, avoid putting your device on public surfaces and try to use a Bluetooth device or a hands-free headset to minimize physical contact with the device.
Go to our newsroom for the latest updates.