Your device is an important part of your life. Isn't it worth protecting? In fact, 1 in 4 devices is lost, stolen, or damaged each year. From leaving your phone at a restaurant to accidentally dropping it in the pool, or anything else life can throw at it, Cricket Protect has you covered with:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Fast and convenient response
- Protection against unexpected replacement expense
Phone, standard battery, standard charger, SIM card
Loss, theft, physical damage/dropping, liquid damage, out-of-warranty malfunction
Replacement device may be new or reconditioned
$7-10, depending on phone model
Varies from $7-250 per approved claim, depending on phone model
2 claims per 12 months; maximum replacement value of $1500 per claim
Enrollment is optional, and you may cancel at any time without penalty.
Things you should know about Cricket Protect:
- This program may be modified during your term. Please refer to this website for the most current info. We will not cover loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by any of the exclusions listed in the complete Insurance
policyor the Service Warranty Agreement. PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE INSURANCE POLICY AS WELL AS SERVICE CONTRACT CAREFULLY TO DETERMINE YOUR RIGHTS, DUTIES, AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
- Claims may be fulfilled with new or reconditioned equipment. Reconditioned equipment may have minor cosmetic flaws. Replacement of 'accessories' may be with generic or non-original manufacturer accessories. If the exact model is not available, the replacement will be of like kind and quality.
- Your plan has two agreements: Insurance and Extended Warranty. Insurance covers lost, stolen and accidental damage incidents. Extended Warranty Agreement covers incidents of malfunction after the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty. When combined with Insurance, it forms the complete Cricket Protect Program.
- You are not required to purchase this protection plan to activate wireless service. This coverage may provide a duplicate of other sources of coverage.
- You are not required to purchase the Service Warranty Agreement to purchase the lost, stolen and accidental damage coverage under the Cricket Protect Program. You may purchase the insurance on a stand-alone basis for a monthly premium of $5 or $8 by calling Cricket Wireless at 1-800-CRICKET.
- You may cancel at any time and receive a pro-rated credit (or refund if you cancel
service) of your premiums.
If your service is interrupted due to non-payment, Cricket Protect will be canceled and you will not be allowed to re-enroll the same device.
If you have an account with multiple lines, you'll need to add Cricket Protect to each line separately.
If you have Cricket Protect for your current phone and you upgrade to a new Cricket device, Cricket Protect will still be active on your account. If you bring a new device to Cricket (BYOD), Cricket Protect will be removed from your account.