It's quick and easy to file a claim by phone or online. Claims that are approved by 7 pm ET will be shipped, and in most cases, delivered the next business day. You'll be up and running again with a replacement device in no time!
Note: Claims must be filed within 60 days of the date of incident of loss.
How to File a Claim
- Make sure you have the following information:
- Phone number for the device
- Make and model number
- Account holder billing address
- Date, time, location, and details on the incident
- Credit card or debit card info for paying the deductible
- Call Customer Care at 1-855-309-8342 to file a claim, or visit phoneclaim.com/cricket and select Start a Claim.
- Once the claim is approved, watch for you replacement phone to arrive; most are shipped the next business day.
- Activate your new phone promptly when it arrives. Follow the activation instructions that came with your replacement.
In order to complete a claim, you will be required to pay the non-refundable deductible associated with your device ($10-250). For a complete and current list of devices with their associated deductible amounts, visit phoneclaim.com/cricket.