Wondering if you can use dialing shortcuts that work on your home phone or may have worked with your previous wireless carrier?
Here are the dialing shortcuts you can use with your Cricket device:
- 211: Community info and referral services
- 311: Non-emergency police & other government services
- 511: Traffic and
- 611: Cricket Support
- 711: Speech or hearing disability using TRS, TDD & TTY
- TRS = Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS)
- TDD = Telecommunications Device for the Deaf
- TTY = Text Telephone
- 811: Call before you dig
- 911: Emergencies
* 0 and 411 are not available at this time.
Some regions of the country have unique shortcuts.
- Oregon: *677 or *OSP - Non-emergency calls to the Oregon State Police
- 311: (Active only in selected states) Non-emergency police and other government services