Short on time? Make a payment for your Cricket account, or someone else's Cricket account using Quick Pay.
It's simple! Select Quick Pay from the top navigation. You can pay with a credit or debit card. If you want to pay with both, you'll need to make two separate payments
How Payment are Applied:
When you make a payment via Quick Pay, the funds are applied to your account in general, not toward any specific line. That means, if there is still a balance on your account after your due date, all lines on your account are at risk of suspension. You cannot apply payment toward any one line, so it's in your best interest to make sure everyone who shares your account makes timely payments.
How to Pay with a Credit or Debit Card:
- Enter the phone number for the account you want to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to pay in the Your Payment field.
- Enter your credit or debit card information.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the CAPTCHA (just select the images that fall into the requested category).
- Review your payment information. If you are satisfied with your payment information, select Submit Payment. Otherwise, select Edit to change your payment amount, then Submit Payment.
- You'll see a payment confirmation screen. Keep the confirmation number for your records. We'll also send a text to confirm your payment.