Cricket International Calling FAQs
Have questions about international calling? Find out what you need to know.
All Cricket plans already include unlimited calls, texts and picture messages across the US. and from the U.S. to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Cricket Unlimited plans (and $50/mo+ grandfathered plans) already include:
- Unlimited Text Messages (SMS) from the U.S. to 37 countries
- Unlimited calling to landlines and mobile phones and unlimited text, picture, and video messaging (SMS & MMS) from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada (Northern Territories not included)
- Unlimited calling and unlimited text, picture, and video messaging (SMS & MMS) to and from landlines and mobile phones in Mexico, Canada*, and the U.S., plus high-speed data access while traveling in Canada. Int'l data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. If not on an unlimited plan, once you use your plan's high-speed data allowance, speeds will be reduced to max 128 mbps for rest of monthly cycle. View the complete Cricket International Terms and Conditions
*Calls and messages from the U.S. to the Northern Territories of Canada not included.
Cricket International is included in Cricket International Extra, so there's no need to have more than one at a time. If you already have an international feature (Cricket International, Cricket International Extra, or a grandfathered feature like Cricket Passport or Aio International), you'll need to remove it before you can add a new international feature.
Of course! Feel free to add any individual country feature to your plan in addition to your Cricket International or Cricket International Extra feature.
- If you're in the U.S. and calling another country, then you're using International Long Distance.
- If you're calling while outside the U.S., then you're using International Roaming.
- Dial the + sign or 011 + Destination Country Code + Number. This is required for all countries.
- For most devices, the + sign appears by pressing and holding down the 0 key.
- If you don't know the code for the country you're trying to call, you can look up the country code online.