Add Features Now
Cricket Unlimited plans (and $50/month+ grandfathered plans) include:
- Unlimited Text Messages (SMS) from the U.S. to 37 countries
- Unlimited calling to landlines and mobile phones from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada (Northern Territories not included)
- Unlimited text, picture, and video messaging (SMS & MMS) to and from mobile phones in Mexico, Canada*, and the U.S., plus high-speed data access while traveling in Canada. International data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. If not on an unlimited plan, once you use your plan's high-speed data allowance, speeds will be reduced to max 128 mbps for the rest of the monthly cycle. View the complete Cricket International Terms and Conditions
Cricket International is included in Cricket International Extra, so there's no need to have more than one at a time. If you already have an international feature (Cricket International, Cricket International Extra, or a grandfathered feature like Cricket Passport or Aio International), you'll need to remove it before you can add a new international feature.
Of course! Feel free to add any individual country feature to your plan in addition to your Cricket International or Cricket International Extra feature.
It's easy to remember the difference! Just think about where you are physically located when using your mobile phone:
- If you're in the U.S. and calling another country, then you're using International Long Distance.
- If you're calling while outside the U.S., then you're using International Roaming.
Check out our Individual Country Add-Ons for calling and messaging to countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Only while traveling in Mexico and Canada, and if you are on one of the Cricket Unlimited plans (or $50/month+ grandfathered plans) with Visual Voicemail enabled on your phone.
Currently, Mobile Hotspot is available in Mexico and Canada. You'll need to be on one of the Cricket Unlimited plans (or $50/month+ grandfathered plans) and have added the Mobile Hotspot feature.
- Dial the + sign or 011 + Destination Country Code + Number. This is required for all countries.
- For most devices, the + sign appears by pressing and holding down the 0 key.
- If you don't know the code for the country you're trying to call, you can look up the country code online.
No, you won't be charged for calls you receive in the U.S.
You'll receive a message letting you know the place you're trying to call isn't within Cricket International Long Distance coverage.
No, you won't be able to forward your number to numbers outside of the U.S.
You can change your features at any time, but you can have only one international feature per line per billing cycle. Just remember, Cricket International is included in Cricket International Extra - so you only need one. If you want to switch to a different international feature in the middle of your billing cycle, you'll need to first remove your current feature.