Please note: Cricket's $25 and $70 plans are not eligible for Add 1GB Data.
Want to pay for your new feature using a Cricket Refill Card?
No problem. Just add the Cricket Refill Card to your account as a credit first (via Payments page in My Account or the Pay tab in the myCricket app). Then you can add features and use your account credit to pay.
My Account Online
- Sign in to My Account.
- You'll see a summary of your current plan and features.
- Select a line and then Features.
- Select Add Features.
- Expand 1 GB High Speed Data under One-Time Features or Monthly Features. If you?re interested in just adding it once, choose how much data you want to add to your current monthly billing cycle.
- Select Add to Cart.
- Review your new features.
- Enter your credit card info, accept the Terms and Conditions, and select Submit.
- You'll receive payment confirmation on the screen and via text message.
- Open the myCricket app and sign in.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have an account with multiple lines, you'll need to select one of your lines.
- Tap Manage Features.
- Tap 1 GB High-Speed Data under One-Time Features or Monthly Features.
- If you?re interested in adding it once, choose how much data you want to add to your current monthly billing cycle.
- Tap Next.
- Review your new feature, and tap Next.
- Enter your credit or debit card information, and tap Next.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Tap Submit.
- You'll receive payment confirmation on the screen and by text.