Cricket International Extra is the best way to stay connected to your global network. This feature includes all the benefits of Cricket International - plus unlimited picture and video messaging (MMS) to 36 countries and 1,000 minutes of calling to any wireless number in 32 countries.
- $15 per monthly plan cycle
- Unlimited calls to landline numbers in 36 countries
- Unlimited picture and video messages (MMS) to 36 countries*
- 1,000 minutes of mobile-to-mobile calling to 32 other countries
- Only available with plans starting at $50/mo
- Cancel at anytime
*Some mobile providers in other countries may not support picture/video (MMS) messages.
- Unlimited Text Messages (SMS) from the U.S. to 38 countries
- Unlimited calling and unlimited text, picture, and video messaging (SMS & MMS) to and from landlines and mobile phones in Mexico, Canada*, and the U.S., plus high-speed data access while traveling in Mexico or Canada. (Speeds reduced when you use up your plan's high-speed allowance. Primary use must occur in the U.S. Calls, texts, and data usage while in Mexico and/or Canada cannot exceed 50% of the total usage.) View important details
Cricket International is included in Cricket International Extra, so there's no need to have more than one at a time. If you already have an international feature and want to switch to a different one, you'll need to remove your current international feature first.
Please note: If you added Cricket International Extra before August 23, 2015, then you have a grandfathered version of the feature on your line. This means the list of countries will also include Colombia and the Dominican Republic (landline calls and SMS/MMS only; no mobile-to-mobile minutes). You can keep this feature as long as you don't change your plan.
Only want one country or need more minutes to a specific country?
Check out our Individual Country Add-Ons.
How to Call Mobile Phones in Other Countries
- Dial the + sign or 011 + Destination Country Code + Number. This is required for all countries.
- For most devices, the + sign appears by pressing and holding down the 0 key.
- If you don't know the code for the country you're trying to call, you can look it up online.
See the complete Terms and Conditions.