Visit the Usage section in My Account for your high-speed data usage, data usage history, and to see your international call log. Just want to know when you're approaching your high-speed data limit? View your Account Summary.
How Data Usage Works
When you send or read email, surf the web, or stream video you're using data. After you use your high-speed data allowance, speeds are reduced for the rest of your monthly billing cycle. You'll still have data access but some applications may work slower. You can change your plan or add an extra GB of data to increase your high-speed data, and use Wi-Fi to lower data usage.
Note: We only show high-speed data usage and international add-on calling. Calls and texts in the U.S. are unlimited.
How Mobile Hotspot Tethering Data Usage Works
Mobile Hotspot enables you to use your smartphone to provide wireless Internet access to computers, tablets, or phones. This connecting of devices in order to share Internet access is called tethering. With Cricket's Mobile Hotspot feature, you can use tethering among multiple devices at the same time using W-Fi or a USB cable.
Mobile Hotspot uses your plan's high-speed data allotment for that line (10 GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot data for Cricket Unlimited plans). After your high-speed data allotment is used, tethering speeds are slowed to 128 Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle. Depending on your plan, this could use up all your allotted high-speed data.
Learn more about Mobile Hotspot.
Note: If you have a Cricket Unlimited plan, your Mobile Hotspot tethering data usage and phone's data usage will show separate.
Steps to View Data Usage
My Account Online
- Sign in to My Account online.
- On the Account Summary page, scroll down to Phone Numbers, and select the blue arrow to the right of the line you wish to upgrade.
- On the next page, scroll down to Device, then select Upgrade Device.
- On the next page, you'll see some information about the upgrade process.
- Select Shop Smartphones to start shopping for a new phone.
- Add the phone you want to buy to your cart.
- Next you'll need to review your insurance options. View details above
- If you want to shop for accessories, select Accessories (under Shop) from the top navigation. Add the accessories you want to your cart and then select the Cart icon at the top right to get back to your cart.
- Review your shopping cart and select Check Out.
- View your contact information. Make changes if necessary, then Continue.
- Enter your billing/shipping address and payment info. Agree to the terms and conditions and select Continue.
- Review your order and select Place Order.
- You'll see the Receipt screen. Print or save the confirmation number for your records. You'll also receive a text message to confirm your payment and an order confirmation email.
- Open your myCricket app and sign in.
- Tap Usage at the bottom of the screen.
- If there's more than one line on your account, select a line to view Usage.