Ready to take your messaging to another level? See how you can get the most from your phone with Advanced Messaging. Note: You'll need to download the latest software updates first.
What You Need to Know About Advanced Messaging
Advanced Messaging brings you high-quality pictures, longer videos, and up to 100MB files. That makes messaging with your friends and family even better. Wondering if your friend got your message? With Advanced Messaging, you can see when your message was delivered, when it was read, and even when someone is typing a response.
The best part is that you don’t have to download an app, manage a separate account, or keep track of another password. To use it, you and the person you’re messaging needs to have a phone that’s compatible with Advanced Messaging.
- LG Escape Plus
- LG Harmony 3
- LG Stylo™ 5
- Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S10
How to Use Advanced Messaging
Advanced Messaging can be used anywhere as long as you’re on Cricket’s Great Big Network. But using Advanced Messaging internationally is not available at this time.
You can use Advanced Messaging if you and the people you’re messaging with:
- Have phones and services that are compatible with Advanced Messaging
- Have the Enhanced 4G LTE Services setting on your phone “on”
- Do not have a conflicting feature on your account. If you have one of these features, remove them from your account for Advanced Messaging to work:
- SMS or MMS blocks you have added to your account.
- Data blocks you have added to your account.
How to Manage Advanced Messaging
You can manage Advanced Messaging, including turning it off, in the Messaging settings menu. In the phone’s messaging app, go to Settings and tap Advanced Messaging to turn Advanced Messaging on or off.