Welcome to Cricket Visual Voicemail! Once you install the new Cricket Visual Voicemail app, you'll be able to:
- Play your messages in the order you choose
- Save & retrieve messages
- Read your messages in text format
- Extract and export voice messages
To get started, just download the most current version of the app:
Setting Up Cricket Visual Voicemail
- Launch the app.
- Tap Begin Setup. The app will begin the setup process, and the Create PIN screen will load.
- Enter and confirm your PIN. Note that the PIN must be 4 digits.
- Tap Continue.
- Next, you'll set up your Greeting. Select your greeting preference. Record your greeting if you selected Custom, and tap Save .
- Tap Finish Setup. Setup is complete.
Using Cricket Visual Voicemail
Share: to send the message to someone else
Save: to move the message to the Saved folder
Export to file: to save the message to your device in a file
Copy Text: to copy the text of the message
Add to contacts: to add the caller to your Contacts
To adjust voicemail settings, tap the Menu icon on the Messages screen and then tap Settings.
The Settings screen includes:
Greetings: lets you change the type or record a new greeting
Change Password: reset your password
Convert to Text: makes your voicemail available in text format
Proximity Sensor: deactivates screen when you're on a call
Notifications: displays new message notifications in the status bar
Group by Contact: groups voicemail from the same caller together
About & Terms: lets you review corporate and legal information
Don't sweat it! We're here to help.
Some phones may have an incorrect device setting that will cause problems during the upgrade. If your phone has a problem, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your phone's Settings.
- Under Applications, tap Call.
- Under Voicemail, tap Voicemail Settings.
- Tap Voicemail Number and change it to 8133823347 (or +18133823347).
- Tap OK to save your changes.
Now go back to the Google Play store and download or update the Cricket Visual Voicemail App. If you still need help, just call or chat with a Cricket Support Advocate.