Got a busy day and can't answer every call? Voicemail just makes sense - especially in today's complex world. That's why Cricket Wireless service includes Basic Voicemail and Visual Voicemail (for smartphones) at no extra charge.
- Store up to 20 messages at a time.
- Receive messages up to two minutes long.
- Record your own personal greeting.
- Passcode-protect your inbox for security.
What's Visual Voicemail?
- View a list of messages on your smartphone screen and choose the order in which you listen to them.
- Just tap a message and listen. It's easy to pause, rewind and fast forward within the message.
- iPhones and some Windows* phones come with built-in Visual Voicemail.
- Android phones can use the Cricket Visual Voicemail app.
- Visual Voicemail does use data from your high speed data allotment.
- Review the Cricket Visual Voicemail app End User License Agreement.
* Some Windows devices that are brought to Cricket already have the built-in Windows Visual Voicemail. Availability depends on software and configuration settings.
Cricket Windows phones with the latest OS updates have access to the visual voicemail built-in application. If your Cricket Windows device doesn't have the application, update your operating system. You can also check out the Device Support page for your device.
Having trouble getting your voicemail messages?
- First, turn your phone off and then turn it back on. You should be able to get your messages now.
- Perform other Troubleshooting Steps.
- Call or chat with a Cricket Support Advocate.