Got a busy day and can't answer every call? Voicemail just makes sense - especially in today's complex world. That's why Cricket Wireless service includes Basic Voicemail and Visual Voicemail (for smartphones) at no extra charge.
Basic Voicemail Features
- Store up to 40 messages at a time
- Receive messages up to four minutes long
- Record your own personal greeting
- Set a password to protect your inbox for security
- Store received voice messages for 30 days
Visual Voicemail Features
Staying up to date with your messages is easier than ever before! You no longer have to listen to your oldest messages first or go through a dozen messages just to hear the most recent one.
With visual voicemail you can
- View a list of messages on your smartphone screen;
- Read transcripts of your voicemail messages;
- Choose the order in which you listen to messages;
- Pause, rewind and fast forward within the message;
Visual Voicemail uses your high-speed data or Wi-Fi to access and review voice messages.
Phones with the Visual Voicemail App
iPhones and Windows phones come with their own built-in Visual Voicemail. You can also check out the Device Support page for more information about your phone.
Have an Android phone and want the app? No problem!
Cricket offers a visual voicemail app just for Android users! Review the Cricket Visual Voicemail app End User License Agreement and then get it on Google Play: