Online Ordering and Status
Online Order Confirmation Emails
Once you place an online order, we'll update you via email.
1. First, you'll receive an order confirmation email. It'll have all the info you need, including your receipt and order number.
2. Then, we'll send a shipping confirmation email when your order ships. It will have your tracking number.
3. If you are transferring your phone number(s) to Cricket, you may receive another email with an update on your number transfer(s). If your transfer is not confirmed, follow the link in the email and update your account details. Then we will confirm your number transfer(s).
You can also track your order online using your order number and ZIP code.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Your order could be canceled if:
- We are unable to verify your payment details, or
- You have exceeded the number of lines of service we allow customers to purchase online.
If your order is canceled:
- We'll send you an email to let you know.
- Your card will not be charged. The preauthorized amount should be available in your bank account in 1-3 days. Check with your bank on their specific policy on preauthorized funds availability.
If you would still like to make a purchase, visit your local Cricket store and present your identification. Our friendly Cricket Sales Advocates will be happy to help! If there are no Cricket retail locations in your area, we're sorry, but we won't be able to fulfill your order at this time.