Online Ordering and Status
Online Order Confirmation Emails
Once you place an online order, we will update you via email.
1. First, you will receive an order confirmation email. It will have all the information you need, including your receipt and order number.
2. Then, we will send a shipping confirmation email when your order ships. It will have your tracking number. Note: Your service may be automatically activated within 8 days of shipping for new lines with new phone numbers.
3. If you are bringing your phone number(s) to Cricket, you may receive another email with an update on that process. If your number transfer is not confirmed, follow the link in the email and update your account details. Then we will let you know when your number has successfully moved to Cricket. If your number transfer is not confirmed within 48 hours of purchase, your order may be canceled.
You can also track your order online using your order number and telephone number.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Your order could be canceled if:
- We are unable to verify your payment details.
- Your phone number transfer is not confirmed within 48 hours of purchase. (Confirmation usually occurs automatically. If we need additional information, we will email you.)
- You have exceeded the number of lines of service we allow customers to purchase online.
If your order is canceled:
- We will send you an email to let you know.
- Your card will not be charged. The preauthorized amount should be available in your bank account in 1-3 days. Check with your bank on their specific policy on preauthorized funds availability.
If you would still like to make a purchase, visit your local Cricket store and present your identification. Our friendly Cricket Sales Advocates will be happy to help! If there are no Cricket retail locations in your area, visit one of our National Retail (Click filter for desired National Retailer) partners.