Cricket 2 Year Worry-Free Warranty
This manufacturer’s warranty (hereinafter: the “Warranty”) guarantees any phones listed here against any material, design and manufacturing defects. The duration of this Warranty is specified in the chart below.
This Warranty does not affect your statutory rights, which cannot be excluded or limited, in particular in relation to the applicable legislation on defective products.
|USB Cable and Charger||12 Months|
|Other Accessories (if included in the box)||12 Months|
Warranty period for repaired or replaced parts: Subject to special provisions of local laws in force, the repair or replacement of a product does not, under any circumstances whatsoever, extend the original warranty period of the product concerned. However, the repaired or replaced parts are guaranteed in the same manner and for the same defect for a period of ninety days after delivery of the repaired product, even if their initial warranty period has expired.
Implementation of the Warranty
If your product is faulty under normal conditions of use and maintenance, in order to benefit from the present warranty, please contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The customer support center will then provide you with instructions on how to return the product for support under warranty.
Cricket guarantees its products against material, design and manufacturing defects. The Warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Normal wear and tear of the product (including on-camera lenses, batteries and screens) requiring periodic repair and replacement.
- Defects and damages due to negligence, to the product being used other than in a normal and customary manner, to the non-compliance with the recommendations of this User Manual, to an accident, regardless of the cause. Instructions for use and maintenance of the product can be found in your product’s User Manual.
- The opening, unauthorized disassembly, modification being carried out or repair of the product by the end user or by unapproved service providers and/or with unapproved spare parts.
- Use of the product with accessories, peripherals and other products whose type, condition and/or standards do not meet approved standards.
- Defects associated with the use or connection of the product to equipment or software not approved. Some defects may be caused by viruses due to unauthorized access by yourself or by a third-party service, computer systems, other accounts or networks. This unauthorized access may take place through hacking, misappropriation of passwords or various other means.
- Defects and damage due to the exposure of the product to humidity, extreme temperatures, corrosion, oxidation, or to any spillage of food or liquids, chemicals and generally any substance likely to alter the product.
- Any failure of embedded services and applications that have not been developed by the manufacturer and whose functioning is the exclusive responsibility of their designers.
- Installation and use of the product in a manner that does not comply with the technical or security standards of regulations in force in the country where it’s installed or used.
- Modification, alteration, degradation or illegibility of the IMEI number, serial number or EAN of the product
- Absence of proof of purchase.
Upon expiration of the warranty period or upon an exclusion of warranty, the manufacturer may, at its discretion, provide a quote for the repair and offer to provide support for the product, at your cost.
The manufacturer’s contact and after-sales service details are subject to change. These Warranty terms may vary substantially according to your country of residence.
Phones Covered by 2 Year Worry-Free Warranty
These phones are covered by the Cricket 2 Year Worry-Free Warranty:
- Cricket® Icon Smartphone
- Cricket® Debut Flip
- Cricket® Ovation