Cricket's Unlimited Data Plan for Tablets extends your Cricket 5G network experience when you have a smartphone Unlimited Plan ($55 and $60 Cricket Unlimited Plans). Our Simply Tablet Plan* is available to both existing and new customers for only $15 a month.
More details about the Simply Tablet Plan
Cricket's Simply Tablet Plan provides the ultimate flexibility and value of high-speed data while on the go by using a compatible tablet for $15 per month.
- Access to Unlimited high-speed data. (Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.)
- You must have at least one Unlimited Plan on the account (one Simply Tablet Plan per Unlimited Plan) to be eligible.
- Bring your own tablet and activate it on the Cricket network. Only tablets with cellular data capabilities can be activated with a Simply Tablet Plan.
- A Simply Tablet line has its own mobile number but will always be dependent on an active Unlimited line on the account.
- The Simply Tablet Plan is available in any authorized Cricket Wireless store.
- If your Unlimited smartphone line on the account is canceled, the line associated with the Simply Tablet line will also be canceled. (This applies to canceling, moving the line to a different account, or downgrading the line to a non-unlimited rate plan.)
Why choose a Simply Tablet Plan?
Customers who may benefit from the Simply Tablet plan include:
- Parents who want to allow kids to use tablets, play games, or stream videos while in the car or at home
- Households without Wi-Fi
- College students
- Families who travel
- Individuals who travel for work
- Small business owners
*Simply Tablet Plan: Available in Cricket stores and by phone. Each Simply Tablet Plan line requires activation of a compatible tablet and at least one active line of an eligible unlimited voice-and-data plan (minimum $55/month for a single line) on the same account. If you cancel an unlimited voice-and-data line on your account, your Simply Tablet Plan line may be terminated. Data Restrictions: For content we can identify as video, streaming speed is limited to a maximum of 1.5 Mbps (Standard Definition quality, about 480p). For all data usage, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Details on network management policies at cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband. Data usage and tethering that violates contract terms may be slowed or terminated. Plan is not combinable with Autopay or Group Save Discount, or voice-and-data extras. Mexico and Canada: Includes use of data from your plan while in Mexico and Canada. Canada usage cannot exceed 50%. Data speed, usage, and other restrictions apply. Coverage not available everywhere. International data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. See cricketwireless.com/legal-info/cricket-international for details. General: Activation/upgrade (up to $25 per line) and additional one-time fees (minimum $4 customer assistance and automated phone system payments; changing to $5 on 6/27/2023) and restrictions may apply; see cricketwireless.com/fees. Pricing, availability, terms and data usage and speed, and other restrictions subject to change without notice. Service subject to Cricket Terms of Service (cricketwireless.com/terms). Devices: Sold separately. Limits: 9 devices. Service good for 30 days. Coverage not available. everywhere. © Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved.