What's a SIM card?
A SIM card is a small, removable smart card that connects your wireless device to the Cricket network. SIM cards come in 3 sizes fit for different phones: Mini, Micro, and Nano.
What's a Universal SIM Card Kit?
The Universal SIM Card Kit gives you everything you need to activate your unlocked, compatible phone on the Cricket network. Each kit includes pop-out SIM cards in all three sizes: Standard (Mini), Micro, and Nano.
How do I know what size SIM card my phone uses?
Locate your SIM card to determine which size your phone uses.
- If your phone has a removable back panel, remove it and you should see your SIM card.
- If your phone uses a slide-out SIM tray on the top or side, you'll need a SIM tray tool or a small paper clip to open it.
- If you need help, follow the directions that came with your phone to find your SIM card.
You can measure your SIM card using the dimensions shown here:
How do I insert my SIM card?
We can help you with that! Just follow our step-by-step instructions.
I have a SIM card error message. What should I do?
Try these steps:
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Make sure the SIM card says Cricket on it.
- Look for damage to the SIM card including liquid damage. Clean with a soft cloth if needed.
- Reinsert the SIM.
- Turn the phone back on.
I'm thinking about changing phones. Will my current Cricket SIM work with my new phone?
How do I order a new SIM card?
I want to bring my own phone and use Cricket's reliable 4G LTE network. How do I get set up with a SIM card?
It's easy to get set up with a SIM card to use on Cricket's network. Get Started
What's an ICCID number?
It?s an identification number for SIM cards. Each Cricket SIM card has a unique 20-digit ICCID number. It's stored in the card's memory and printed on the card.
What's an IEMI number?
The International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a 15-digit number used to identify phones that work on certain mobile or wireless cellular networks. The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no relation to the customer using the device.