You can keep your phone number too. Just select Transfer Your Number at checkout.
What happens next?
Just a few more steps:
- Check Your Phone's ID Number
- Order a Universal SIM Card Kit
- Activate & Enjoy Cricket Service
Device must be compatible with the Cricket network and able to use a Cricket SIM card. Data speeds vary by device capabilities and network technology used in your coverage area. 4G LTE coverage not available everywhere. Compatible rate plan required. Tax due at sale. By purchasing, activating, or using your phone and our service, you acknowledge and agree to the Cricket Wireless Terms and Conditions of Service. Coverage not available everywhere. © 2015 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved.
Bring Your Own Phone to Cricket (BYOP): It's easy!
If you want to switch your carrier, but you don't want to switch devices, you're welcome to bring your phone to Cricket. It's simple.
1. Check phone compatibility in seconds using the IMEI quick-check tool and instructions above. Want more details about cell phone compatibility? Learn about unlocked and GSM cell phones.
2. Next, pick your plan To get the most out of a great phone, you need a great cell phone plan. Sign up for one of our affordable prepaid phone plans and get some of the best prices around with no annual contract.
3. Bring it! As soon you as you get your new Cricket SIM card (usually within 2 business days), activate your service, insert your card, and bring your phone to our fast, reliable 4G LTE network.
At Cricket, you can have the best of all worlds: a phone you love on a network you can rely on. Get started now and experience a more satisfying phone service.