Suspend & Restore Service
If you miss your due date, your service will be suspended. However, if your service is suspended for a missed payment, you can still change your plan. You can also remove features, but you can not add them until your service is restored.
If you lost your device or someone stole it, you can suspend your Cricket service. You can always upgrade to a new device on any active line of service.
If you have an account with multiple lines and one of your phones is lost or stolen, you can temporarily suspend that line. You will still need to pay for all lines to avoid an interruption in service. To suspend or cancel a line, please contact us.
What does suspended service mean?
- You can't make or receive calls, texts, or use data.
- You can call Customer Support at 611.
- You can call 911.
- You may change your plan and remove features.
Need to restore your service?
If you missed your due date, simply pay now to restore your service!
- Pay within 24 hours (one day) to avoid a $5 Reactivation Fee*.
- The day you pay is your new due date.
- If you pay more than 30 days late, a $15 Reactivation Fee will apply.
- Pay within 60 days of your last pay date to keep your number. Otherwise, your account will be canceled.
*You'll be charged a $5 Reactivation Fee for a single-line account and a $10 Reactivation Fee for a multi-line account if you do not make your payment within 24 hours (one day).
Found your phone and need to remove the block and get your service restored? We can handle that! Just call or chat with a Cricket Support Advocate.**
Note: If you make a payment with the help of a Cricket Support Advocate, or using the Automated Phone System, a $3 fee*** will apply. This fee is in addition to the Reactivation Fee.
***Fee Exclusions: The Customer Assistance Fee and Automated Phone Systems payments fee do not apply to payments made to accounts with a Connecticut or Vermont billing address. This info is subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Learn more