Bringing your current device to the Cricket nation and subscribing through Amazon? Awesome! We're so excited to have you on board. The steps below will help get you started.
How to Activate Your Service with Cricket Breeze Thru for Amazon
Cricket Breeze Thru lets you get up and running with your wireless service in almost no time - no need to call, get online, or wait. You can start talking, texting, and surfing as soon as you've got your device and SIM card in hand. Get ready to enjoy Cricket's great, big network!
- Set up your wireless service right on your phone
- Easy setup process walks you through in just a few steps
- No need to find an Internet connection or call customer care
- You're ready to use your phone in just minutes - a service setup experience like no other
What You Need:
- The Universal SIM card kit from Amazon and a GSM-compatible unlocked device or the device you received with your Amazon purchase.
- A copy of your current wireless bill (if you want to transfer your number)
Let's get started!
- Insert the SIM card
- Turn on your device and complete device setup
- Check your messages for a text that has a link to Cricket Breeze-Thru
- Follow the steps to activate
Having trouble? Check out these helpful setup steps:
- If you have any issues after activation, restart your phone.
- If you have any issues with your high-speed data access, check your carrier settings (APN settings). You may need to change them if this is the same device you used with a previous carrier since your old carrier’s settings probably aren’t the same as Cricket’s.