Activation: Online Orders
Activate Your Online Order
If you ordered Cricket service online at cricketwireless.com, you'll need to activate your service online.
1. Insert your SIM card BEFORE you activate (learn how to insert your SIM card here).
2. Locate your order number and phone number. You can find both items in your order confirmation email or on your packing slip.
Types of Online Orders
- New customer orders: phone & plan, SIM card & plan, or multi-line orders
- Current customer orders: add a line, phone upgrade, or replacement SIM card
If you are a new Cricket customer who ordered multiple lines of service, you will activate the whole account at the same time.
- Be sure to insert the correct SIM card into each of your phones before you activate.
- Enter any phone number on the account along with your order number.
Add a Line Orders
If you're adding a new line to your account, you must activate this line before you can order another new line.
Phones or SIM Cards Not Purchased at Cricketwireless.com
If you bought your phone or SIM card at a non-Cricket retailer such as Amazon, Walmart, or Target, you'll use a different process to activate your service. Get started
If you have questions along the way, feel free to chat with us!