Please Note: Payments for Cricket Wireless services are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Device Returns & Exchanges
- Devices purchased at a Cricket store: Cricket provides a 7-day return policy - beginning on the date of purchase - in which you may return or exchange a qualifying new or reconditioned wireless device purchased at one of our Cricket Stores.
- Devices purchased online purchases at www.cricketwireless.com: Cricket provides a 7-day return policy - beginning on the date the device is received - in which you may return a qualifying wireless device. Devices purchased online must meet the return/exchange requirements to be accepted. Devices that do not meet the return/exchange requirements will be returned to the customer.
- Certain devices may include return requirements that are different from this Return Policy. Any differences in return policies will be explained at the point of purchase.
How to Return or Exchange a Cricket Device
- If you purchased the device online, call or chat with a Cricket Support Advocate initiate the return/exchange process.
- If you purchased the device at a Cricket Store, please go back to that same store to return or exchange your device.
Device Return Fees
- A fee of up to $25 may be applied (except where prohibited) when a device purchased at a Cricket Store is returned without all of the original components. For example, if the device is missing the battery, battery door, charging transformer, or charging cable, the store will apply this fee.
- There is no fee for returning compliant devices purchased online at www.cricketwireless.com.
- Refunds will be issued within 10 business days of receipt of compliant returns (most are processed within 3-4 business days). Non-compliant returns will be returned to customers with an explanation of the reason for rejection. No refund will be issued for rejected returns.