Shipping & Delivery
- Every order gets free next business day shipping.
- Orders received before 2 pm ET Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Orders received after 2 pm ET, on a holiday, or on the weekend will ship the next business day.
- Note: When you bring your number to Cricket, your order may be delayed.
Shipment Confirmation Email
We'll send a shipping confirmation email when your order ships. It will have your tracking number. You can also track your order online using your order number and ZIP code. Or track your package by entering your tracking number on UPS.com.
Billing and Shipping Addresses
For security purposes, your billing address must match the address that's associated with the debit or credit card you use to pay. It must match your shipping address as well. If you prefer to pick up your package, you can change your delivery location after you place your order. See below for details.
The address you enter at checkout must match the one on file with the bank that issued your debit or credit card exactly:
For example: if you enter "123 Main St." and your bank has "123 Main Street," we may not be able to verify your address.
Change Your Delivery Location
You can change your delivery location to your local The UPS Store® or UPS Access Point™ by signing up for a free UPS My Choice® membership. An Access Point is a nearby small business or neighborhood location where you can pick up or drop off UPS packages. Some locations are open in the evenings and on weekends, so you can stop by when it's convenient for you.
Here's how it works:
When your order ships, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email that includes your UPS tracking number. Sign in to your UPS My Choice account at UPS.com/mychoice, and select to have your package delivered to a store or Access Point near you.
To pick up your package, you must present a government-issued photo ID where one of the following is true:
- The last name and full address on the ID match the last name and full address on the package. This includes the suite or apartment number, if applicable.
- The last name matches the last name on the package AND you provide proof of residency that matches the address on the package, such as a current utility bill.
- The full address or name on the ID matches the full address or name on the package. If the last name or full address doesn't match, you will need to provide the package tracking number to the UPS Access Point representative.
Note: UPS stores and Access Points are not available everywhere.