If you have Cricket Protect, it's quick and easy to file a claim. Claims that are approved by 7 pm ET will be shipped, and in most cases, delivered the next business day. You'll be up and running again with a replacement device in no time! Note: Claims must be filed within 60 days of the date of incident of loss. For more information on Cricket Protect, visit cricketwireless.com/cricket-protect.
How to File a Phone Insurance Claim?
- Make sure you have the following information:
- Phone number for the device
- Make and model number for the device
- Account holder billing address
- Date, time, location, and details on the incident
- Credit card or debit card info for paying the deductible
- Call Customer Support at 1-855-309-8342 to file a claim, or visit phoneclaim.com/cricket and select Start a Claim.
- Once the claim is approved, watch for you replacement phone to arrive; most are shipped the next business day.
- Activate your new phone promptly when it arrives. Follow the activation instructions that came with your replacement.
Do I Have to Pay a Deductible?
To complete a claim, you will be required to pay the non-refundable deductible for your device ($10-250). For a complete and current list of devices and their associated deductibles, visit phoneclaim.com/cricket.