The strong network of Cricket is here to serve your network
What’s the News? Cricket Wireless is celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by giving customers a reason to stress less and smile more—helping them connect to their network of family and friends using Cricket’s strong network. Throughout the month, Cricket will also continue the celebration by hosting and sponsoring events from coast to coast:
- Food truck Fridays partners with local entrepreneurs to showcase their delectable dishes. Grab a bite on Cricket at the following locations:
- El Mas Chingon Food Truck in Orange County, CA on Friday Sept.16 and 23, Oct. 21 and Nov. 4
- La Fiesta Mexican Cuisine in Los Angeles, CA on Friday Sept. 30
- Tacos Los 3 Hermanos in San Jose, CA on Friday Sept. 30, Oct. 14 and Oct. 28
- We’re kicking off our extended partnership with TikTok creator and influencer, Jesus Morales. Follow Cricket Wireless so you don’t miss all the great content.
- Cricket is sponsoring the first annual HACEMOS Scholarship Foundation 5K Run and HoPe (Hispanic Organization Promoting Foundation) to award scholarship opportunities to local high school student in our hometown of Atlanta for the 2023 academic year.
- For those in the Big Easy, Cricket Wireless is partnering with Jambalaya News a Hispanic female owned small business by sponsoring the first annual Miss Latina New Orleans Scholarship pageant.
Hispanic Heritage Month recognizes the contributions of Hispanics and Latinos in the United States. Celebrating the communities we serve and giving back one meaningful connection at a time is how we spread smiles for miles.
ABOUT CRICKET WIRELESS
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy access to top-brand phones at affordable prices.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you. Stay up-to-date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
*Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. © 2022 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.