- Your iPhone must be unlocked and compatible with our network. Learn More
- If you are unsure if your iPhone is unlocked, simply visit a Cricket store and we will help you.
- To unlock your iPhone, contact the wireless company that sold you the phone for instructions.
- Your iPhone must accept a Cricket SIM card. What's a SIM card?
How to Bring Your iPhone:
- Check to see if your iPhone is compatible. If it's an iPhone 5 or later, you should be good to go.
- Order a new Cricket SIM card and pay for your first month's service.
- Before you activate or insert your SIM card, make sure you have the most recent iOS software. It's easy - just follow the steps below.
Download the Latest Version of iOS Software
- Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you have more than 50% battery life or are connected to a power source.
1. Go to Settings and select General.
2. Tap Software Update to see if your software is up to date. If your software is up to date, you're good to go. If you see a notification next to Software Update, tap the arrow to view the new version.
3. Tap Download and Install.
4. Review the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree.
5. Tap Install Now. Be patient...this step may take several minutes.
6. Congratulations! Your settings are now complete. Tap Continue to exit.
Note: You can also connect your iPhone to iTunes and select "Check for Update" from the Summary tab.
Set up your iPhone for Cricket service
- Once your SIM card arrives, come back online to activate your service at cricketwireless.com/activate.
- Insert your SIM card into your phone (need help?), and you're ready to go.
- Enjoy your Cricket service!