The Cricket Service Payment Card is a multi-use card used for making service payments only. This card is sold at a variety of Cricket Retailers. Funds are loaded on the card at the time of purchase. With the Service Payment Card, the total balance does not have to be used. To check the balance on a Service Payment Card, call 1-855-302-1721.
The Cricket Service Payment Card currently comes in values of $40, and $70. You can use this card when making service payments only via Quick Pay, My Account, the automated phone system and Customer Support.
Pay for Service with a Service Payment Card
For your convenience, we offer several ways to pay with your Service Payment Card:
Quick Pay Online
- Select Quick Pay from the top of cricketwireless.com.
- Enter your phone number.
- Select the blue arrow to the right of Service Payment Card.
- Enter your card information and the amount you want to pay.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Review Payment.
- Review your secure payment information. If you are satisfied with your payment information, select Submit Payment. Otherwise, select Edit to change your payment amount, then Submit Payment.
Automated Phone System
- To access the payment system:
- From your Cricket phone, dial *PAY (*729)
- From a landline or non-Cricket phone, call 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538)
- Follow the prompts to complete your Service Payment Card payment.
Fees may apply when you make a payment with the help of a Cricket support representative. Learn more about Cricket's charges and fees.
Things to Keep in Mind
The Service Payment Card:
- Can be used for specific amounts
- Cannot be used as a split tender payment
- Cannot be used for Auto Pay sign up, devices or accessories
- Cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or any cash equivalent.
Cricket is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged cards.