Submitting a Wireless Rebate
Cricket gives you two easy options for submitting a wireless rebate:
- Option 1: Print out and mail in your rebate request
- Option 2: Request your rebate online at MyCricketRebate.com
A complete wireless rebate form submission generally includes three items:
- A fully completed rebate form. Please print clearly if completed by hand. Ensure it includes the 10-digit Cricket wireless number and the 15-digit IMEI number associated with the rebate device.
- A photocopy or digital upload (.jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf) of your sales receipt or order confirmation email for the qualifying device purchased. Purchase date, rebate device and price paid must be clearly visible. Ensure your date of purchase falls within the purchase dates listed on your rebate form.
- The entire original IMEI / proof-of-purchase label or a digital upload of the label (.jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf) from the actual device box.
Please read your rebate form carefully to ensure you have met the offer requirements as listed for your specific offer and keep or print and save copies of your submission for your reference.
Check the Status of Your Mail-In Rebate
To check the status of a rebate you already submitted, click on the appropriate link below and enter the requested information.