Introducing Max! Max brings together all the programming customers already love - like acclaimed series and movies from the worlds of Harry Potter, the DC Universe and HBO - plus the best in true crime, reality, food and home. Qualified Cricket customers may enjoy the ad-supported version of Max, which offers:
- Iconic series and award-winning movies
- Fresh originals and family favorites
- The best entertainment for every mood
- A kid friendly experience and flexible parental controls
How do I get Max?
Max is available to qualified customers. To activate Max (ad supported), you must meet the following requirements:
- Cricket customers must be on the $60/mo unlimited plan to access Max. To be eligible on a multi-line account, at least one line must be on the $60/mo unlimited rate plan.
- You must have an online Cricket account. If you don’t already have one, you can create an online Cricket account online or download the myCricket App for your Apple or Android device. Once an account has been created, your login credentials can be used to sign in to both your Cricket and Max accounts.
Note: Cricket customers are required to enter their Cricket username and password when activating their Max account on a new device. If you forgot your username or password, click Account Management for more information.
Signing in to Max
Now that you have everything you need, signing in is easy.
To view Max on a Smart TV or Connected TV Device:
Step 1. Open the Max App on your Smart TV or connected TV device and choose Connect with Provider
Note: You will need a second device for your first time logging in.
Step 2. Quickly scan the QR code or visit max.com/providers to enter the on-screen code.
Step 3. Select Cricket
Step 4. Enter Cricket Username and Password
Step 5. Start watching Max on the TV!
To view Max on mobile or tablet:
Step 1.Visit Max or download the Max app and select Sign In
Step 2. Select Connect with Povider
Step 3. Select Cricket Wireless as your provider.
Step 4. Sign in with your Cricket username and password or create a Cricket login account.
Step 5. Create your Max account.
Step 6. Start Streaming
- Click Sign In.
- Connect With Provider
- Choose Cricket Wireless as your provider.
- Sign in with your Cricket username and password.
- Create your Max profile and start streaming.
- If you are billed for Max directly by HBO or WarnerMedia Direct, you may link your existing account to your Cricket account. Your existing billing will be canceled, and your Cricket benefit will be activated.
- If you are getting Max from another provider, you choose whether you want to link your existing service to Cricket or remain with the other provider. If you change to Cricket, you will need to contact your other provider to cancel Max through them. Visit help.max.com/provider-connect for more information.
Need More Help?
If you have any questions about Max, have technical issues, need assistance using the app, or have billing questions, visit the Max Help Center.