Looking to bring your phone to Cricket? Get Started >
You might need a new SIM card if:
- Your SIM card is damaged or your phone shows an "Insert SIM Card" or "No SIM" error.
- You have a different phone you want to use with your Cricket service and you need a different size SIM card.
Either way, we make it easy to order a replacement SIM card for your phone. Just follow the steps below.
My Account Online
- Sign in to My Account.
- If you have an account with multiple lines, select the line that needs a new SIM card.
- Select Device, and then select Get a New SIM Card.
- If you just need a replacement SIM card for your current phone, select the link in the middle of the page that says Order Now.
If you need a SIM card for a different phone, select the original wireless carrier for that phone. If you're not sure, select Other. On the next screen, enter your IMEI number to check compatibility and select Continue.
- Review your cart and select Check Out.
- Verify or update your account information and select Continue.
- Enter your shipping and payment information, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and select Continue.
- Double check your order info and select Place Order.
- You'll see the Receipt screen. Print or save the confirmation number for your records. You'll also receive an order confirmation email.
That's it! Your new SIM card will be on the way shortly!