What’s the news? Cricket Wireless is giving value-conscious holiday shoppers more reasons to gift the new iPhone 14 or iPhone SE this holiday season.
What’s the deal? Customers who bring their number to Cricket can get iPhone SE (2nd Generation) 64GB for $0 when they activate a new line on the $60/month unlimited plan.1
For customers interested in our lease to own program, for just $1 initial payment down, they can take home iPhone 14 or any other product over $149.99 during our holiday promotional period.2
What’s always in season?
Cricket customers enjoy access to the 5G network on all our plans.3 We also give them year-round access to a host of features and services such as:
- People with an eligible iPhone can try out Cricket’s strong network and valued wireless service with a 14-day trial at no cost or commitment with the new tryCricket app.
- Customers in select stores can take home phones and accessories this holiday using the Vive credit card with no down payment and low monthly payments on approved credit.
- $0 ad-supported tier of HBO Max available on our $60/month Unlimited plan.
- All Cricket unlimited plans, starting at $55/mo., include roaming data services plus unlimited calls and texts to and from Mexico, Canada4, and the U.S.5
- Savings for customers who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal program that provides eligible customers a benefit of up to $30/month, or up to $75/month on qualifying Tribal lands to reduce the cost of their wireless broadband bill.
- Refer A Friend program allows customer to earn up to $250/year in account credits by referring your friends to Cricket (10 referrals per calendar year).
1iPhone SE (2nd Gen) 64GB: In-store. Req’s new acc’t & port in on min. $60/mo. voice plan. 1st mo. svc. charge & tax due at sale. While supplies last. Fees & add’l restr’s apply. Subject to change.
2Phone Payment Plan: Advertised amount is for cash sale only. The total cost of iPhone 14 with a $829.99 retail value under a 12-month rental- or lease-purchase agreement is $1,967.07, with an initial payment of $1.00 plus 12 monthly payments of $163.84 or 52 weekly payments of $37.81. Payments will vary if a different payment frequency is chosen. The leasing cost is $1,137.08. Above amounts exclude tax. Lower pricing available in select states. The initial payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Remaining lease payments will be determined upon item selection. Reduced initial payment promotion does not lower the total cost. Available for applications 11/18/2022 - 1/5/2023. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
3 5G requires a compatible product and is not available everywhere. See our map for 5G coverage. Learn more about 5G access.
4Calls and messages from the U.S. to the Northern Territories of Canada not included. For Canada, primary phone usage must be in the U.S.
5 Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy access to top-brand phones at affordable prices. Based on net adds in Q3 2022, AT&T has the fastest growing prepaid portfolio—which includes Cricket Wireless. This is the fourth consecutive year where more customers chose Cricket Wireless or AT&T PREPAID than any other prepaid provider in the United States.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you.
Stay up-to-date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. © 2022 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.