What’s the News?
Customers who bring their number to Cricket on a $60/mo. unlimited plan can get the iPhone 11 for $99.99 in-store.2 iPhone 11 is packed with advanced technology to make your life easier and more convenient. With its A13 Bionic chip, iPhone 11 provides fast performance and smooth multitasking, so you can to handle any project or task this back to school season. iPhone 11 features a powerful dual camera system, including 12-megapixel Wide and Ultra Wide camera that enable you to capture stunning photos and videos with ease.
Backpack Design Contest3
Seventy percent of respondents said most or all of their back-to-school budget is reserved for tech items. So today, Cricket also launched a contest to engage with communities and support students and teachers across the country. Aspiring designers can click here to submit their designs for a chance to win:
- Five grand prize design winners will each receive $500 in cash, a backpack with their winning design and a tablet.
- Five teachers nominated by the design winner will receive: a gift card for school essentials, a tablet and 25 custom backpacks designed by the winner who nominated the teacher.
In addition, two teachers in 17 markets across the country will receive $500 in teacher school supplies and a tablet. Cricket branded backpacks will also be distributed to participants at supply drives in the seventeen markets.
What is Always on at Cricket?
- 4 Lines for $100/mo. on our $55/mo. Unlimited Plan.4
- Purchase a new phone for only a $1 initial payment for devices priced over $149.99 for qualified customers using Cricket’s Phone Payment Plan by Progressive Leasing. Customers can also protect their device with Cricket Protect and Cricket Protect Plus.5
- Prioritize your money with the Acorns saving and investment app. As a Cricket customer you will receive a $20 initial bonus investment to your Acorns account when signing up. Plus pay your Cricket bills with the card linked to Acorns and Cricket will add $1 to your Acorns account each month.6
- Know More. Stress Less with Bark. Bark is a parental controls app that allows parents to monitor their child’s device for harmful content. New Bark customers will get a year of Bark Jr. for free when signing up.
- The tryCricket app is now available to users. The tryCricket app gives customers with an eligible iOS or Android device a chance to experience Cricket’s easy, high-quality service on our powerful nationwide network with a 14-day trial at no cost or commitment.
1 This random double-opt-in survey of 2,000 millennial parents (27–42) of school-age kids (5–18) was commissioned by Cricket Wireless between June 23 and June 29, 2023. It was conducted by market research company OnePoll, whose team members are members of the Market Research Society and have corporate membership to the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) and the European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR).
2 First month svc. charge & tax due at sale. Activation (in-store, $25/line) & add’l fees may apply. Terms & restr’s apply.
3 No purch. necessary. Ends 9/7/2023. Open to US residents; age of maj. & older. See www.CricketSweepstakes.com/b2s for Official Rules.
4 Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Add’l fees, terms & restr’s apply.
5 The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
The initial payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Remaining lease payments will be determined upon item selection. Reduced initial payment promotion does not lower the total cost. Available for applications 7/14/23 – 9/7/23
6 Req’s new Acorns account (min. $3/mo.), min. $5/mo. Cricket purchase and $5 investment, then bonus applied within 60 days. Add’l fees, terms & restr’s apply.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy access to top-brand phones at affordable prices.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you. Stay up to date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. ©2023 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.