What’s the news? Starting April 7, Cricket is offering new customers big savings on iPhone 11 64GB—incredible deals for an incredible device:
- $99.99 when you bring your number to Cricket on a $60/mo. plan1
- $499.99 if you’re an existing Cricket customer
iPhone 11 features a powerful dual camera system, including 12-megapixel Wide and Ultra Wide camera that enable you to capture stunning photos and videos with ease. It's also packed with advanced technology to make your life easier and more convenient. With its A13 Bionic chip, you can expect lightning-fast performance and smooth multitasking. And, with its water and dust resistance, you can take your phone with you on your spring travels without worry.
What’s always in season at Cricket Wireless?
All year long, Cricket customers enjoy access to the 5G2 network on all our plans. We also give them access to a host of features and services such as:
- All Cricket unlimited plans, starting at $55/mo., include roaming data services plus unlimited calls and texts to and from Mexico, Canada3, and the U.S.4
- $0 ad-supported tier of HBO Max available on our $60/month Unlimited plan.
- Savings for customers who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal program that provides eligible households a benefit of up to $30/month, or up to $75/month on qualifying Tribal lands to reduce the cost of their wireless broadband bill.
- Our Refer A Friend program allows customer to earn up to $250/year in account credits by referring your friends to Cricket (up to 10 referrals per calendar year).
1 In-store. Must bring your number to Cricket on a $60/mo. voice plan. First month svc. charge & tax due at sale. $25/line Activ. fee, terms & restr’s apply. Add’l fees may apply.
2 Cricket 5G is not available everywhere. See cricketwireless.com/map for details.
3 Calls and messages from the U.S. to the Northern Territories of Canada not included. For Canada, primary phone usage must be in the U.S.
4 Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy access to top-brand phones at affordable prices Among major carriers, AT&T has the fastest growing prepaid portfolio in the U.S.—which includes Cricket Wireless (based on net prepaid line additions in 2022). This is the fourth consecutive year where more customers chose Cricket Wireless or AT&T Prepaid than any other prepaid provider in the United States.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you. Stay up-to-date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. ©2023 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.