Why are we introducing these new plans? According to an August 2023 survey from Recon Analytics, roughly half (49%) of respondents who currently use prepaid wireless services say they are interested in signing up for a Multi-Month Unlimited prepaid service plan, with 23% saying they would immediately sign up.
Customers who sign up for Cricket’s Multi-Month Unlimited plans can pay in advance for service, saving up to $300 a year depending on the plan they choose, when compared to a single line on Cricket’s $55/mo. Unlimited Plan. That means enjoying unlimited data for as little as $30/mo.
How does it work? Customers who bring their device to Cricket can choose one of three new Multi-Month Unlimited plans, which include calls and texts to/from Mexico and Canada:
- Three months of unlimited voice and data when customers pay $120 in advance, giving them a total of $45 in savings.
- Six months of unlimited voice and data when customers pay $210 in advance, giving them a total of $120 in savings.
- 12 Months of unlimited voice and data when customers pay $360 in advance, giving them a total of $300 in savings.
"Our multi-month offering is timely as customers think of more ways to save during this back-to-school season. With 80% of parents allocating their Back to School budgets to technology and 72% stating their children will need a smartphone for school based on our recently commissioned survey by One Poll,2, we know offering this value and flexibility will help many,” said Cricket Wireless Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Tony Mokry.
Cricket’s Multi-Month Unlimited plans are available to new customers who select one of three multi-month plans online. Plans are available to customers with a single line only.
What is Always on at Cricket?
- Prioritize your money with the Acorns saving and investment app. As a Cricket customer you will receive a $20 initial bonus investment to your Acorns account for signing up. Pay your Cricket bills with the card linked to Acorns and Cricket will add $1 to your Acorns account each month.
- Know More. Stress Less with Bark. Bark is a parental controls app that allows parents to monitor their child’s device for harmful content. Cricket customers will get a year of Bark Jr. for free when signing up.
- The tryCricket app. The tryCricket app gives customers with an eligible iOS or Android device a chance to experience Cricket’s easy, high-quality service on our powerful nationwide network with a 14-day trial at no cost or commitment.
1 Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Online only. Requires new single-line account and your own compatible device. Video streaming at SD quality. Terms & restrictions apply.
2 This random double-opt-in survey of 2,000 millennial parents (27–42) of school-age kids (5–18) was commissioned by Cricket Wireless between June 23 and June 29, 2023. It was conducted by market research company OnePoll, whose team members are members of the Market Research Society and have corporate membership to the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) and the European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR).
3 Req’s new Acorns account (min. $3/mo.), min. $30/mo. Cricket purchase and $5 investment, then bonus applied within 60 days. Add’l fees, terms & restr’s apply.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices. Based on net adds among major carriers, in the second quarter of 2023 AT&T had the fastest growing prepaid phone portfolio in the U.S.—which includes Cricket Wireless. 2022 was the fourth consecutive year where AT&T’s prepaid portfolio added more prepaid phone customers than any other major provider in the United States.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you. Stay up to date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. ©2023 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.