Sept. 21, 2020
What’s the News?
Leaves are falling and so are prices on top smartphones from Cricket Wireless. Starting today, new customers can choose from nine free smartphones for free. Cricket is also launching a BYOD promotion bringing even more savings to new customers.
What’s the Deal?
Starting today, Cricket is bringing even more value to our customers with top-notch devices at affordable prices including:
- Nine free smartphones for new customers including the Alcatel APPRISE, Cricket Icon 2, Cricket Influence, Samsung A02s, moto 9 play, Nokia C2 Tava, Cricket Ovation, Cricket Ovation 2, Samsung A11 (in store only). Must bring your number to Cricket on up to a $60/mo. voice plan (varies by device).1
- 5G access2 without breaking the bank on the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G for just $79.99 with port-in of new line on any voice plan (min. $30/mo.). New and existing customers can also activate or upgrade their phone to a 5G-enabled smartphone like the moto one 5G for $259.99 and the moto g stylus 5G for $299.99. Customers can also take home the Samsung A52 5G for $299.99 ($399 for existing customers) or choose the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $49 with our phone payment plan or Affirm3.
- Looking for Apple? New customers can pick the iPhone SE 64GB for just $49.99 or iPhone SE 128GB for just $99.99. Must open a new account, bring your number to Cricket on a $60/mo. voice plan, and pay the first three service charges at sale.
Why does it matter?
Customers on Cricket’s $60/mo. Unlimited Plan4 also enjoy 5G2 connectivity on select devices, 15GB of Mobile Hotspot, 150GB of Cloud Storage and more features such as:
- Free access to the ad-supported tier of HBO Max5 for new and existing customers. New customers will also be eligible for a first-year-free Sam’s Club membership6.
- Unlimited calls, texts and data to and from, and in and between the U.S., is Mexico and Canada included in $55/month and higher plans. Primary usage must occur in the U.S. with respect to Canada.4
Cricket also offers:
- 4 Lines for $100/mo. on our $55/mo. Unlimited Plan4 (Data speed limited to max of 3 Mbps.) And with all these great deals, customers should also check out how to protect their device with Cricket Protect and Cricket Protect Plus.
- Learn more about lease to own payment plans here.
To find out more about Cricket, our current promotions, or how to find a Cricket Wireless store near you, go to cricketwireless.com.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. © 2021 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
1Certain models may have limited inventory. For all phone offers, your first month service charge and device taxes are due at sale. Activation (in-store, $25/line) & add’l fees may apply. Restr’s apply. See individual product pages for offer details.
2Cricket 5G requires a compatible plan and device. 5G is not available everywhere. For coverage, see cricketwireless.com/map.
3Must bring your number and a compatible phone to Cricket and activate in-store on a voice plan (min. $30/mo.). Restrictions apply. See URL details.
4Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
5Online account required for HBO Max access. HBO Max is used under license. See cricketwireless.com/plans for details.
6Offer Ends 1/6/2022. After 1 year, Sam’s Club membership renews at minimum $45/year unless you cancel. New Sam’s Club members only. Redemption required. See URL for details.