Everything They Wished For this Holiday Season
November 11, 2021
What’s the news? Cricket Wireless is helping customers check off their wireless wish list with a wonderland of holiday savings. From a free 5G phone to 5G access1 on plans starting at $25/mo. for a family of four. It’s everything they wished for, including the price.
What’s the Deal? We’re making a list and checking it twice to help bring customers the best value on devices and access to our fastest speeds:
- Don’t have a 5G phone? Customers can wrap up the 5G enabled Cricket Dream for free when they bring an eligible number to Cricket on our $60/mo. unlimited plan.2
- Family 5G access for just $25/mo. per line with 4 lines of service on our Unlimited Core plan.3
- Want more? All Android 4G LTE smartphones at Cricket are FREE for customers who bring a number from an eligible carrier, including the Samsung Galaxy A02!4
- International calling? Customers on our $55 and $60 unlimited plans can reach out to family this holiday with free calling, text and messaging in and between the U.S., Mexico and Canada. Customers in Mexico can use their phone in Mexico just like they do in the U.S. with no extra charge. For customers in Canada, primary usage must occur in the U.S.
The gift that keeps on giving. With Cricket, customers get more than a great phone and unlimited access to the 5G network on all our plans. We include features and services year-round including:
- FREE ad-supported tier of HBO Max 5 available on our $60/month Unlimited plan.
- Easy, Smart Investing with Acorns where Cricket customers who sign up for a new Acorns account, and invest $5, will receive a $10 investment bonus in their Acorns Invest account6, while Acorns customers who switch to Cricket will receive a $20 investment bonus. For every month their wireless service is paid, Cricket will invest $1 into their accounts.
- FREE subscription to Bark Jr Parental Controls app that helps families navigate the digital world and keep kids safer online.
- First year FREE Sam’s Club membership7 for customers on our $60/month unlimited plan.
- Offers Emergency Broadband Benefit8 (EBB), a federal government program that provides eligible customers a temporary benefit of up to $50/month, or up to $75/mo. on Tribal lands, on your eligible Cricket service. That makes our top unlimited plan just $10/month after the benefit is applied.
- Our Refer-A-Friend program allows customer to earn up to $250/year in account credits by referring your friends to Cricket (10 referrals per calendar year).
Helping communities we serve: For more than 20 years, we’ve made it our mission to give back to the local communities who support us – through our many Authorized Retailers that operate the Cricket stores across the country and our support of local organizations and projects. We also support Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) sports and music programs, or by working with non-profits like the Boys & Girls Club of America to support and inspire youth.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices. The AT&T Prepaid Portfolio, which includes Cricket Wireless, was the fastest growing prepaid carrier in the United States in Q3 2021 and has been for the past three years.
Visit cricketwireless.com to learn more or find a store near you. Stay up-to-date with the Cricket Newsroom, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Smile. You’re on Cricket.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. © 2021 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
1 5G requires a compatible device and is not available everywhere. See cricketwireless.com/map for coverage details.
2 Free Cricket Dream: First month service charge and tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades and AT&T ports. Activation fee ($25/line) & add’l one-time fees ($4 Customer Assistance Fee) may apply. Subject to change.
3 Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. On unlimited plans, video streaming is limited to standard definition.
4 Free Android LTE Smartphones: First month service charge and tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades & AT&T ports. Eligible Devices & Plans: Alcatel Apprise, Cricket Icon 2 (min. $30/mo.); Cricket Debut, Cricket Icon 3 (min. $55/mo.); Cricket Ovation 2, moto g play, Samsung A02s, and starting 11/15/2021 the moto g power, Samsung A12 ($60/mo.). Other devices avail. based on inventory. Activation fee ($25/line) & add’l one-time fees ($4 Customer Assistance Fee) may apply. Subject to change.
5 Online account required for HBO Max access. HBO Max is used under license. See cricketwireless.com/plans for details
6 Requires min. $30 Cricket purchase. Investment Bonus applied within 60 days of $5 initial investment. New Acorns customers only. Terms and Conditions apply, see acorns.com/cricket for details.
7 Offer Ends 1/6/2022. After 1 year, Sam’s Club membership renews at minimum $45/year unless you cancel. New Sam’s Club members only. Redemption required. Activation fee (in-store $25/line), terms & rest’s apply. See cricketwireless.com for details.
8 The Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a temporary emergency government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission. The benefit is not transferable. Only eligible consumers may enroll in the program and the benefit is limited to one monthly benefit per household on a qualifying mobile broadband service plan. Cricket reserves the right to cancel the monthly benefit at any time. If your monthly service charge is $0 after the benefit, you must use the service each month, or the benefit will be discontinued. Eligible Cricket Wireless Service: $60/mo. Cricket More, $55/mo. Cricket Core, $55/mo. Simply Data.